Membership Benefits and Fees
The Hutt Valley Branch has two membership types:
||Cost Per Year
* Joint / Household membership is for family members residing at the same address
|Joint / Household*
- A monthly newsletter sent by e-mail (preferred) or posted to those without an e-mail address
Previous newsletters can be viewed here
- Entry to monthly meetings and Branch research days
- Assistance in solving research challenges or getting started
- A large resource of computer holdings and CD-ROM's, Microfiche, and Books that are available to reference at the Branch's Library
- Borrowing books and magazines from the Branch's library
- Field trips
How to Join
To join our Branch, fill out a
New Membership Form (Word).
Then organise payment of your subscription - see Payment Options.
Renewing Your Membership
The Branch's membership year runs from 1 April to 31 March. Prior to 31 March members will be contacted and
reminded to renew their membership. A renewal form will be provided.
If for any reason you do not receive a reminder and form prior to 31 March, or you would like to arrange your renewal at
another time of the year, a Membership Renewal Form (Word)
is provided here for your convenience.
Complete the renewal form and choose a Payment Options.
When your form (either joining or renewal) is completed, either:
- bring the completed form along with your payment by Cash to a
- or, scan the completed form, attach it to an email to us [email@example.com]
that includes details of your name, payment amount and when paid.
Make payment via internet banking:
- Account Name: New Zealand Society of Genealogists (NZSG) Hutt Valley Branch
- Account Number: 01 - 0530 - 0289489 - 00
- In the Payee Statement Details please enter: your surname, given name and subs amount paid